POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (PGDM)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is TGBS’s two years flagship program approved by AICTE & Govt. of Maharashtra. It is designed for graduates from diverse backgrounds to mould them into Mindful Leaders ready to take on the challenges in the VUCA world and manage in a global dimension.
The curriculum is crafted by a panel of experts from the industry and is updated regularly to meet the industry standards and requirements. It combines theoretical knowledge and application based experiential learning. Focus is laid on managerial skill building and personality development to enhance employability and entrepreneurial opportunities.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To impart world class management education for development of competent professionals.
- To provide multifaceted management training for nurturing mindful leaders and entrepreneurs with a passion for excellence.
- To inculcate an attitude of continuous learning and social consciousness by imparting suitable value-based education.
- Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
- Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global,social, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
- Ability to lead themselves and others ethically in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.
PGDM- Entry Requirements & who should apply
- Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% incase of candidates belonging to reserved category) from any University, recognized by UGC / Association of Indian Universities (AIU) / AICTE.
- Admission to the PGDM Course shall be done through the common entrance Test CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / GMAT / CMAT or Common Entrance Examination conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET Cell), Maharashtra State.
- Those who are appearing for final examination in April-May 2023 can also apply. (However, they should produce documentary evidence of having passed the examination with minimum aggregate marks as specified above, immediately on declaration of result, failing which their admission will be cancelled as per the rules.)
Weightage for various components as suggested below shall be considered during the selection process.Sr. No.ComponentsWeightage1.Score in the Common Admission test (CAT, CET, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT )35%2.Score for academic performance in X Std., XII Std., Under Graduate Degree/ Post GraduateDegree20%3.Level of Participation in Group Discussion & Personal Interview30%4.Sports, Extra-Curricular activities and Co-Curricular activities15%
*Extra 5 marks are considered for all differently abled (divyanjan) students during the selection process. For more information please visit “DISABILITY RESOURCE CENTER”
Intake: 120 Seats
Fees: Rs. 5,25,000/- p.a.
*Scholarships available for eligible candidates.
Documents to be submitted during admission:
Candidates have to submit all originals alongwith one attested copy of the following documents:
1. Mark sheets and passing certificates of SSC, HSC & Bachelor’s Degree (if received)
2. Entrance Test Score Card
3. Work Experience Certificate, if any
4. Transfer Certificate / College Leaving Certificate
5. Character Certificate from competent authority
6. AICTE anti-ragging undertaking on `100/- stamp paper by student and parent
7. Copy of Aadhar card
8. Copy of Passport
9. Voter ID
If at any stage, it is found that candidate has given wrong or misleading information about the qualification, etc.,
his/her admission will be cancelled.
AICTE norms for admission cancellation and refund of fees.
PGDM Institutions shall refund the fee collected, after deducting an amount of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) as processing fee and return the Certificates to the students withdrawing the admission before the last date of admission, irrespective of the reasons for withdrawal of admission. The last date for withdrawal of admission for the purpose of refund of fees shall be 6th August 2023.
Hostel accommodation available.
Residence-cum-study facility is available for boys and girls in secured modern Hostel Buildings with green, clean and healthy ambience situated near the Institute.
Telephone: 6730 8201/2, 2884 7445
Mob No: 9819755301, 9920214191